Eclipse World officially starts today; yesterday were the tutorials. It seems like a good crowd and I am looking forward to attending some of the sessions. If you are at Eclipse World, don’t forget to attend the Eclipse Foundation party tonight at 8pm.
It is also nice to see some product announcements
- OpenMake is releasing a new version of their Meister build automation product. Interesting to see they also support Visual Studio.
- Instantiations is announcing a new profiling tool, which is pretty cool since Instantiations has a good reputation for Eclipse tools.
- Genuitec has announced their new Pulse product. Chris has a great review of Pulse. btw, the Pulse splash screen is pretty cool.
- XAWare has announced they are open sourcing their data integration product. Ed Burnette has a good review. I too have not heard of them before but it seems like their development environment is based on Eclipse. They are also the Platinum sponsor at EclipseWorld, so I should have an opportunity to see them here.
- CollabNet has release an Eclipse version of their CollabNet Desktop product. I know Subversion is popular in the Eclipse community so this product should be very popular.
Apologies if I have missed an announcement; my Google alerts might have missed it. Please feel free to leave your announcement as a comment.