EclipseCon is less than 3 weeks away; hard to believe. We have another great schedule of sessions and lots of opportunity to network with Eclipse community members.
Leading up to the start of EclipseCon it is always interesting to see what tutorials are popular with attendees. As in previous years, Eclipse 4 tutorials are at the top and it is nice to see Orion, Paho/MQTT and Tycho rounding out the top 5.
- What every Eclipse developer should know about Eclipse 4 (e4)
- Xtreme Eclipse 4: A tutorial on advanced usages of the Eclipse 4 platform
- End to End WebApp Development with Orion
- Powering your next Internet of Things app with MQTT
- Building Eclipse Plug-ins and RCP Applications with Tycho
It is still not too late to register for EclipseCon or a tutorial. I hope to see you in California.