The second annual ALM Connect conference is set for March 25-28 in Boston, co-located with EclipseCon. Building on the success of last years event, the program committee led by Dave West from Tasktop, has put together a great line-up of speakers and sessions.
ALM Connect explores the rapidly changing landscape of the tools and processes used throughout the software development lifecycle. More and more companies are thinking about how to manage and integrate a supply chain of tools, open source projects and vendors. ALM Connect brings together experts and sessions that span the entire supply chain.
A theme this year is the need for continuous use of these tools. This is readily apparent in some of the session names, for instance:
- Continuous testing with Jubula by Markus Tiede, Jubula committer
- Continuous Happiness by Chris Kelly, New Relic
- Continuous Inspection with Sonar by Oliver Gaudin from SonarSource
- Continuous integration at Google Scale by John Micco from Google
- Introduction to Continuous Delivery by Graham Brooks from ThoughtWorks
- No Stone Unturned – The Journey of getting from one release a year to Continuous Delivery by Kai-Uwe Matzel from IBM
and a tutorial,
- Continuous Deployment and Testing for Mobile Apps by Mark Prichard
The entire schedule of tutorials and sessions is now available. ALM Connect is for software development managers, architect or anyone trying to improve the software development process. We hope to see you in Boston!