EclipseCon and Agile ALM Connect have four days of amazing content waiting for attendees. EclipseCon is also a great opportunity to have face-to-face meetings for projects and working groups at Eclipse. This year there are a number of meetings already planned, including:
- CDT Summit – for individuals and organizations contributing to the CDT project.
- M2M Industry Working Group – M2M IWG is a collaboration of organization building tools and platforms for machine-to-machine and the Internet of Things.
- Polarsys Working Group – organizations interested in embedded software tool chains and tools for safety critical software development.
- Automotive Working Group – a collaboration of organization in the automotive industry interested in define a common tool chain for automotive software development.
- Common Build Infrastructure – an initiative combining technologies and practices for building Eclipse Software.
- Long Term Support – a collaboration to allow organization to maintain versions of Eclipse for a very long time
We will also be having the annual Eclipse Membership meeting on Monday, March 26 from 3-5pm.
These meetings are intended for people actively involved in the projects or collaborations. They are working meetings, not typical conference presentations. If you would like to participate, please contact the meeting organizer. If you are planning a meeting or would like to plan a meeting, please let me know and we will try to arrange a room (Rooms are limited so I can’t guarantee it.)