The new EclipseCon web site allows attendees to build their own schedule . We can also mine this data to see what are the most popular sessions. Only 25 people have setup their own schedule but based on that data here are the top 10 most popular sessions. It will be interesting to see how this will change once more people do their own schedule.
UPDATE: Turns out the link to the most popular sessions is a live page, so the list may/will change as more people build their schedule.
- A Retrospective on Ten Years of Eclipse
- Model-Based Software Engineering in Industry: Revolution, Evolution, or Smoke?
- Arduino, Open-Source Hardware Platform
- Building Eclipse plugins and RCP applications with Tycho
- The 55 New Java 7 Features You (Probably) Didn’t Hear About
- How to improve the performance of your eclipse based application
- Eclipse 4: Where do we go from here ?
- Migrating to Git: Rethinking the Commit
- Spraying – the natural way to create Graphiti
- Automated acceptance testing for Eclipse applications with Jubula