Each year the Eclipse Community Awards recognize individuals, products and technology that make Eclipse such a great community. Nominations are now open for the 2009 edition.
For the individual awards, anyone can nominate, via bugzilla, an individual in three categories:
- Nominations for Top Ambassador Award
- Nominations for Top Committer Award
- Nominations for Top Contributor Award
For the products and technology, there are six categories and a nomination form that needs to be completed. The six categories are:
- Best Commercial Eclipse-Based Developer Tool
- Best Open Source Eclipse-Based Developer Tool
- Best Commercial Equinox Application
- Best Open Source Equinox Application
- Best Commercial RCP Application
- Best Open Source RCP Application
Deadline for nominations is January 30, 2008. Awards will be announced March 23 at EclipseCon.