As I have previously mentioned, this past week we hosted the fourth Eclipse Marketing Symposium at Eclipse World. I have posted the presentation slides from all of the speakers. To recap, the sessions included:
- Getting Developers to Listen – Matthew Schmidt from DZone/JavaLobby
- Actuate Case Study – Rich Guth from Actuate
- How to Get Good Press – Alan Zeichick from SD Times and BZ Media
- Social Networking and Developer Relations Programs – Pieter Humphreys from Oracle
- Leveraging the eclipse.org Web Site – Donald Smith from the Eclipse Foundation
- What are Developers Using in Eclipse? – Ian Skerrett from the Eclipse Foundation
We are doing another marketing symposium at Eclipse Summit Europe on November 18. If you are interested in attending, RSVP to members DOT meeting AT eclipse.org. You must be an employee of an Eclipse Foundation member company to participate.