There is 26 Eclipse member companies exhibiting at ESC, so there is a lot of Eclipse oriented news coming out from different companies. For instance,
- VirualLogix announcing new development tools for virutalization technology for embedded devices
- LynuxWorks announcing their new Luminosity 3.0 product
- AdaCore announced a new version of their Ada tools.
- ARM integrating Eclipse into their tool suite.
- Macraigor providing Eclipse based debug tools for more processors.
- Parasoft announcing new version of their C/C++ testing tools.
- Wind River providing debug support for on-chip multicore.
- Aonix proposing an Ada IDE project at Eclipse. Now that is cool.