EclipseCon is less than two weeks away. Monday is tutorial day and people need to pre-register. It is interesting to see what tutorials are the most popular:
- What every Eclipse developer should know about Eclipse 4 (e4) is easily the most popular tutorial and in fact is sold out.
- Advanced Eclipse 4 Application Platform – not for the weak-hearted continues the Eclipse 4 theme and there is still room left.
- Mastering OSGi with Ease is always a popular topic for EclipseCon and OSGi DevCon attendees.
- Cloud Formation: Developing real world software, in the cloud with Orion shows there is increasing interest in Orion within the Eclipse community.
- What every Eclipse developer should know about EMF is a tutorial every Eclipse developer should attend.
- Advanced Git: Things you need to know about Git but were afraid to ask Git is the standard in the Eclipse community so I am not surprised to see a lot of interest in this tutorial.